Skip to content
- To serve the principle of reducing
the failure rate in the 15-year age group to 15% in the fields of Mathematics, Science
and Reading in line with the “Inclusive Growth “in the EU 2020
- To enable participants to obtain
21st century skills.
- To make students and teachers
conscious about Tekno-Entrepreneurship, global market, and maker activities.
- To help the future
techno-entrepreneurs to develop the ability to see and recognize opportunities
for their future and to develop themselves in the STEM field.
- To encourage teachers to continue
their professional development, to contribute to their career development.
- To share existing applications and
exchange information about Education 4.0.
- Creating a dynamic and professional
environment within the organization.
- To achieve improved quality in the
preparation, implementation and monitoring of projects at EU and international
- By using Industry 4.0 components (Robotics,3d
printer, VR) in all courses to create awareness about the effects of education
4.0 in our lives.